1806 Southwood Dr, Champaign IL 61821
Sq Footage: 925
Year built: 1958
If you are looking for a great home on a quiet street in Champaign this is a great place for you!
This home has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath all on one floor. The kitchen has been recently refurbished; new counters, refinished cabinetry, cabinet lighting and newer appliances with a built-in microwave. I can't forget to mention the tile flooring! The living area and bedrooms have beautiful vinyl plank wood flooring.
You'll love the massive garage space available! It has a large space for parking and all the toys and tools you might need. The back of the garage has plenty of cabinetry to make it a great workshop area.
The home has a massive fully fenced yard. Washer and dryer are both included in this home. Newer water heater, efficient furnace and a programmable thermostat means lower utility bills!
Look around the website at
This home is located just south of Kirby Ave and Mattis Ave where various restaurants and a grocery store and shopping center is. Close proximity to multiple bus stops. To the West are walking trails that can take you to Robeson and Centennial Parks. Check out the pictures and the area. Then, send us an email or text and we'll set up a time for you to see your home!
This home is available for move-in: March 1
• Ceiling fans
• Efficient vinyl windows
• New gas furnace
• Large bathroom vanity sink
• Picture window out to yard
• Tiled kitchen floor and backsplash
• Gas stove
• Large fenced yard
• Large single car garage with lots of storage
• Vinyl wood plank flooring throughout
• Optional window AC unit available
• Gas water heater
• Washer and dryer included
• Programmable thermostat
• Refurbished kitchen with new hardware and refinished cabinetry
• Built-in microwave
• Large mature tree in the front yard
• Workshop area with plenty of cabinetry